Identify risk and ensure adherence to today’s regulatory requirements.
Evolving regulations have created the need for organizations to be more proactive with their compliance efforts, and to create sound structures that can support regulatory changes. With a strong team of highly experienced professionals, including compliance and regulatory trainers, ath Power offers its clients compliance evaluation methods to ensure adherence to today’s requirements.
ath Power brings the industry expertise, proven capabilities, and necessary resources to conduct compliance audits for all types of organizations. We are able to measure and assess levels of compliance to identify areas of risk or concern which typically cannot be achieved using standard transaction testing. ath Power’s compliance audits can supplement any organization’s quality control program by providing greater visibility into their practices and procedures.
By using our research methodologies to capture this critical information, we can delve deeper into the customer’s experience. We are able to uncover what sales and service protocols are used when a customer is purchasing a product, if the necessary material and information is disclosed to the customer, whether or not the customer is treated fairly during their in-person visit or phone call, and much more.
With ath Power’s compliance audits, organizations are able to:
- Assess potential risk against regulations and requirements
- Evaluate Right to Financial Privacy Act
- Ensure proper procedures, quality control, and response
- Potentially avoid legal issues
- Test for underwriting and account opening requirements, including verification of customer information requirements
- Work to stay ahead of the curve on the ever changing federal regulation
- Maintain a positive brand image
Some of ath Power’s compliance auditing capabilities include:
- Fair Lending and Fair Treatment testing
- Testing for general compliance disclosure and signage requirements
- Testing for Non-Deposit Investment Products (NDIP)
- Regulation Z: Truth in Lending
- Regulation DD: Truth in Savings
- Opt In/Out
- Credit Card Reform Act