Our dynamic, quickly growing, CX and UX research company is looking for a few energetic sales professionals to start immediately. Our firm is currently looking to retain the most capable and skilled individuals to help us acquire new clients, grow into new markets, and continue our 24-year reputation as a premier firm. We are a boutique company that specializes in exceeding the expectations of our clients. We pride ourselves on our competitive, but extremely friendly and team oriented work environment. The successful candidate will not only benefit from a guaranteed salary plus an uncapped bonus structure, but will also receive career development opportunities. Sales Representatives are quickly promoted into leadership positions in which they are groomed for management.
Job Type: Full-time
- Integrity – We commit to always do what is right when no one is looking, not what may be quick, easy or convenient.
- Sense of Urgency – We commit to work each day harder than the previous because winning today does not guarantee success tomorrow and we must come prepared and focused.
- Teamwork – We commit to always strive for a common goal and work together, because the betterment and success of the team comes before personal agenda, pride or ego.
- Personal Development – We commit to change and grow as individuals in order to help others grow. We cannot improve our business or those around us without first starting with ourselves.
- Develop, implement and track sales strategies and goals, with differentiation for markets and modes of sale.
- Create strategies to make sales with new customers and to expand markets while keeping a focus on maintaining the high client retention rates the company has.
- Collaborate with marketing to develop and implement inbound and outbound sales content, also giving feedback on effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- Provide clients and potential clients with a great customer experience
- Formulate sales plan to achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets
- Create goals and objectives for targeting new markets in order to maximize sales growth
- Serve as a company representative at major industry events, conferences, and/or tradeshows
- Promote product knowledge by setting up meetings and offering service demonstrations to potential clients
- Some experience in market research (mystery shopping and survey work) and/or training business development.
- Existing contacts (especially in Financial Services) a plus
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to structure your own time to maximize productivity with self-direction, initiative, and the need to succeed
- Competitive in nature, yet able to be a team player
- Three-plus years of sales representative experience
- Self-confidence, flexibility and sense of humor
- High energy, Positive, Outgoing, Get it done attitude
- Passion for providing excellent customer service
- Highly organized and motivated
This is a remote working position with our headquarters being in Massachusetts. If interested in this position, please send cover letter and resume to: [email protected].
ath Power is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.