Our dynamic, quickly growing, CX and UX research company is looking for a few energetic sales professionals to start immediately. Our firm is currently looking to retain the most capable and skilled individuals to help us acquire new clients, grow into new markets, and continue our 24-year reputation as a premier firm. We are a boutique company that specializes in exceeding the expectations of our clients.
We pride ourselves on our competitive, but extremely friendly and team oriented work environment. The successful candidate will not only benefit from a guaranteed salary plus an uncapped bonus structure, but will also receive career development opportunities. Sales Representatives are quickly promoted into leadership positions in which they are groomed for management.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Full Job Description
Our Team is actively seeking a highly motivated Government Sales Specialist who will be responsible for obtaining GSA/Government sales utilizing our firm’s GSA contract. The Government Sales Specialist will be responsible for the development of new GSA/Federal Government business across the USA.
- 3+ years Government Sales Experience a must
- Strong existing relationships in the Government arena, as well as a strong track record of new business development
- Sound understanding of government and GSA contracting including account structures, procurement processes, RFPs, and standard bid requests
- College degree in a business-related field preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Outstanding executive presence
- Ability to structure your own time to maximize productivity
- Competitive in nature, yet able to be a team player
- Optimal candidate will have self-direction, initiative, and the need to succeed
- Formulate sales plan to achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets
- Create goals and objectives for targeting government customers to maximize sales growth
- Generate new sales opportunities with government clients utilizing company GSA schedule
- Create and maintain proposal and contract documents relative to government/GSA schedule, projects, and contracts
- Serve as a company representative at major industry events, conferences, and/or tradeshows
- Promote product knowledge by setting up meetings and offering product demonstrations to government customers
Location: This is a remote position where you are preferably located in the Washington D.C. area
Schedule: 8 hour shift
Experience: Government sales: 3 years (Required)
Submit your resume and cover letter to the email address below.