In today’s day and age, social media plays a crucial role in determining the success of businesses.
- 91% of people regularly or occasionally read online reviews, and 84% trust online reviews as much as a personal recommendation.
- 94 % of consumers will consider a business that has a four-star rating, but only 57% will consider a business that has a three-star rating.
For most consumers, the experience begins and ends with online reviews. Whether they are looking for a new product or service, reviews and profile information most certainly influence their purchasing decision. After they finish their experience, online reviews are the best, most natural source to collect feedback in volume.
ath Power’s Social Media Monitoring collects all relevant data from social media including reviews, ratings, and online feedback, allowing organizations to manage, maintain, and improve their online brand reputation. The data is collected, aggregated, scored, and displayed in our industry-leading, online reporting platform.
- Social Media Awareness: NEVER miss a new online review on ANY of 50+ platforms (including Facebook, Yelp and Google).
- Quick Feedback Responses: Social Media Monitoring makes it much easier to respond to feedback and reviews in a timely fashion. Responding to reviewer concerns shows that you value their feedback and always striving to improve.
- Online Brand Consistency and Accuracy: Ensure that the organization name, address, hours of operation, phone number, etc. are ALWAYS consistent and up-to-date on every platform.
- Social Media Best Practices: Implement and enforce social media practices across the organization. We provide actionable steps on how you can improve your social media presence right within our reporting platform. Every location gets a “Social Media Best Practices” score that quickly reveals when negative reviews are not responded to, when information has not been updated, etc.
- Competitive Intelligence: Because all of the data is publicly available, the service makes it easy to gather customer feedback to measure how the organization compares to its competitors.