August 17-19, 2021
For more than a decade, commerce leaders have gathered at MPC, an exclusive event where payments industry stakeholders connect and explore the future of commerce and financial services.
- Gain full-access to 3 days of immersive training and networking with world-class experts in FinTech, Digital Payments, Cybersecurity and more.
- Learn about new, emerging and future technologies, including Mobile Payments, Digital Wallets, Blockchain, AI, Cryptocurrencies and more.
- Explore industry-specific challenges and solutions during keynote presentations with experts from the world’s leading brands.
- Develop a network of relationships that continues long after the conference ends.
ath Power CEO, Frank Aloi, will also be providing his insight in the session Key “Must-Have” Strategies to Accelerate Your Bank’s Digital Transformation Program on Wednesday, August 18th at 3:20pm CT.
With AI and Edge technologies at the forefront of many of the implementations for banks today, FSI C-suiters are feverishly working to harness the goodness delivered in these powerful innovations for their front of house bank branches to further engage and delight their customers. During this fast-paced, data-driven session, our panel of experts will offer a blueprint of best practices to yield the desired ROI and customer satisfaction crafted from a holistic, seamless approach addressing the bank’s key pain points, but in tandem delivering a solid digital first customer experience.
Please join us for a wildly engaging discussion, where you will learn the strategies that are critical and pivotal to the success of a branch transformational program in our digital age.
Moderator: Kathy Crumley, Global Banking Strategist, Intel Corporation
- Frank Aloi, CEO, ath Power Consulting
- Steven Connolly, Senior Director, Head of Product, Engageware
- Chris Stamper, Chief Client Officer, Bridjr
Use promo code USBank2021 for complimentary registration ($599 value)