Webinar: Hiring for Gen-Z – How Emerging Customer and Employee Expectations are Changing the Face of Hiring
Gen-Z will represent the largest generational segment the world has ever seen. A group that’s never lived without an iPhone, the drive of this generation to have both digital and humanistic experiences is changing the face of experiential design. With this huge impact across all industries, brands will need to re-shape how and who they hire to deliver these experiences. This is relevant not only from the standpoint of delighting Customers and Guests, but to ensure the brand is positioned as an employer of choice particularly among the Gen-Z population.
In this webinar, panelists from Hilton, Hudson Group, Hudson’s Bay, and Taziki’s Mediterranean Café will share insights from their respective brands while uncovering emerging trends and technologies to Hire for Gen-Z.
This webinar will answer:
- What Customer Experience trends (such as digitization) are impacting hiring?
- How do brands view Gen-Z as different from Millennial counterparts?
- How has the face of recruitment changed with Gen-Z entering the workforce?
- What tools are emerging as must-haves when it comes to communicating with Gen-Z?
- What are brands doing to connect Customer Experiences and Employee Engagement?
- How do brands prepare to create a Gen-Z strategy?
July 19, 2023