Now Hiring Training Coordinator
Job Description: Training Coordinator (FT) APC (ath Power Consulting) helps companies to power the human experiences. Our work focuses on CX/UX/EX Research, Employee training, and Talent Optimization leveraging The Predictive Index. Today, our training practice works with groups in both the private and public sector, with a large focus on Banks and Credit Unions. Our firm is made up of collaborative and fun-loving individuals with an entrepreneurial drive. Our clients will tell you the #1 reason they work with us is because of our people. We invite you to join this team as a Full-Time Training Coordinator!
Our ideal candidate has experience with various training methods, including on-the-job coaching, mentorship programs and e-learning. Experience with different topics, like management training and soft-skills development, is also essential. If you can think of and design engaging ways to train employees (e.g. client role-playing exercises or outdoor activities), we’d like to meet you!
Succeeding as a Training Coordinator means:
- You will be outgoing, people oriented, and persuasive
- You will enjoy interacting with new people
- You will have a drive to influence those around you
- You are likely to lead the conversation, explore new frontiers, see your ideas come to action, and thrive most in a highly flexible work environment
Poise and an engaging, empathetic communication style based on natural warmth and enthusiasm is the key to achieving the goals of this job. The work involves driving toward results by enrolling the commitment and buy-in of otherswhile also keeping yourself driven to complete independent and sometimes repetitive work. While the job requires strong initiative and self-direction, results are only achieved with and through people. A self-confident, extroverted style that can enliven, engage and positively impact individuals and groups is essential. The job hasavariety of tasks and is dynamic and changing. Because goals and desired results can quickly change, the job requires a nimble mindset.
Key tasks include:
- Map out annual training plans for clients
- Design and develop training materials for both virtual and in-class training
- Deliver training virtually or in-person to select clients
- Maintain positive client and stakeholder relationships
- Develop new training tools and curriculum
- Assist to market available training to the APC team and existing clients
- Design, prepare, and order educational aids and materials
- Remain up-to-date on new training methods and techniques
- Manage and maintain in-house training materials
- Research, recommend, and design new training methods (ex: gamification)
- Complete client invoicing and department schedules
- Proven work experience as a Training Coordinator, Trainer, Training Facilitator or similar role
- Experience with or for Banks/Credit Unions a strong plus
- Hands-on experience coordinating multiple training events in a corporate setting
- Extensive knowledge of instructional design theory and implementation
- Adequate knowledge of learning management systems and web delivery tools (including Zoom)
- Proven ability to complete full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate)
- Familiarity with traditional and modern job training methods and techniques
- Experience with e-learning platforms
- MS Office proficiency
- Advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments
- Strong communication skills
- BS degree in Education, Training, HR or related field
This is a remote position with our headquarters in Massachusetts. You will travel as-needed for on-site client training and relationship management. To apply, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. ath Power is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Submit your resume and cover letter to the email address below.