Webinar: Tactics to Drive Employee Engagement and Retention in the Public Sector
For decades, leaders have rested on the belief that Happy Employees will naturally translate into Happy Customers. This is inclusive of the Public Sector when it comes to driving both Citizen and Stakeholder experiences. But what if the old phrase is no longer true? Or worse… what if it never was? In this session, we’ll explore strategies and tactics the Public Sector can leverage to drive Employee Engagement. Additionally, we’ll connect Employee Engagement to Government’s ability to attract and retain top talent, improve the lives of Citizens, and more.
This session will answer questions such as:
- What unique challenges do Government agencies face in hiring?
- Tactically, how can agencies create great employee experiences?
- How have agencies retained their best people, especially in the face of private industry offering large salaries?
- What programs have agencies used to ensure Employee Engagement remains high?
- How should agencies measure Employee Engagement?
Join E.J. Kritz, EVP of Training & CX at ath Power, along with Airis Gill, Executive Director, Employee Experience and Organizational Management, Department of Veterans Affairs, Jeff McCue, Director of HR, Commonwealth of Massachusetts and Sarah Kinter, Director of Department of Permits, Licenses, and Inspections, City of Pittsburgh as they discuss Tactics to Drive Employee Engagement and Retention in the Public Sector.
May 9, 2022
Executive Director, Employee Experience and Organizational Management
Department of Veterans Affairs